Friday, April 27, 2007

When will this monotony end???

Another day is passing by,another plan is ruined,another hope dies...
Its been a while since my last post but thankfully i am back here.
Anyways,the way i've started here shouldnt suprise many if you know me.For those who dont,heres what it means.
If you've been through a journey of life such as mine,then you would identify with those lines easily.From being a brilliant student to an average one to being a below average one,i've defined new levels of mediocrity in recent times when it comes to my academics.And believe me,its not funny when you think of the difference between what I could have easily been and what I am.Every new day starts with a new plan,and the confidence to execute it.And every day finishes with the guilt of wasting one more day,one more opportunity,one more platform to gain something,yes...thats how I see each day and will continue to do so.

Uncountable hours of soul searching,innumerable amount of planning and Herculean confidence ultimately amount to nothing if you are not ready to get your head down and work towards achieving the goal.Its about time I realised this now..
Meanwhile,a lot of things have been happening around me(given the college I'm in,you should be really surprised if something or the other DOESNT happen periodically).Our university fest,Revels'07 concluded yesterday and we've got a holiday today,as has been the culture here.In the last week,I've hardly done anything of note,apart from missing out on the web designing team meeting,losing in our inter branch cricket match and then again in the famous "pitch fever",which is an exciting way of playing cricket on basketball court with indoor rules.

But then,life goes on,it has to!!!If everything in life went the way you plan it,Life would lose its excitement,but there HAS to be a limit to it,i.e. If nothing in life goes the way you plan it,somthing is seriously wrong and the sooner you start searching for the cause,the better.
Anyways,giving up is somthing I've never learnt,so tomorrow will be another day,another dawn,another plan and another hope....

No comments:

Post a Comment