Thursday, December 13, 2007

Another Sem of misery ends..

Long time since i posted and I'm sure the handful of people who had started accepting me as somewhat regular to blogging would have gone away by now.Cant even say that have been busy studying as my results would not remotely suggest that.
Anyways,its the time to reflect back on the last five months or so, since my fifth sem started and sadly, it presents yet another sorry picture in terms of academics. Agreed, that in general the course was tough, as my classmates would agree,but I know for myself that I've done badly even by those low standards.

Its amazing how time keeps slipping out of your hands.More than half the engineering is done and next sem it'll be time to sit for placement interviews.God only knows what those people will find in me worth paying me a decent enough salary,if at all they do!!!

Actually, I cant find myself doing anything wrong this sem,but I dint study either, so other things stand for nothing.Its amazing that however bad you might have written your exams, the feeling after writing the last paper always remains the same,the kind I'm having right now.
Yes,today was my last sem exam and I can gladly say that I'll be boarding the train back to delhi in about five hours from now.And since I've seen the time now,it reminds me that I've got whole lot of things to do before that.So, I think that is it for today's post,I know there's nothing worth reading in it but then, I am in such great mood that I dint even think what I'm writing...
Happy Holidays to me!!!
n I genuinely hope that I'll be a bit more regular to blogging over the next month.

No comments:

Post a Comment