Thursday, September 27, 2007

This is for my readers... thanks for making me happy!!!

I dont know what it is about 6pm of the day.It does something to me.I know it makes a strange reading,but then,its a fact.Anyways,decided to devote this time in blogging instead of surfing meaninglessly through innumerable profiles on orkut or chattng to so called friends who're online all the time and dont have anything to ask other than"hey,how're you?What's up at your end?"

Had a full day in college today,that is,lab from 9am to 12am,then had to submit an assignment which I had not even done and it hardly gave me any time to eat.Then,I was in class again,from 2 to 4pm.And wait,that's not all,after that we had to see our papers of the recently concluded first sessional tests,which were pathetic,as has become the norm with me all these years!Without discussing the marks,it'd be fair to say that I need a drastic change in my time table,else I'll be facing a new kind of trouble,academic,to add to my endless list of personal problems,which I've been wanting to kick out of my head,without much success,of course..

Anyways,changing the subject,its that time of the day when you actually sit down and think-think about a lot of things.The thought going through my mind now is,"Why the hell do I have to be sad all the time?"
Well,my acquaintances here might raise eyebrows about it,as you can never really make out what mood I'm in.Still,I'm the best person to know it,right??

What is the best idea of happiness?Is it hanging around with friends all the time?Is it scoring astronomical marks in your tests?Is it watching your favourite cricket/football team win?or is it just lying leisurely in you bed and thinking about the people you want to think?Ahem.... the last choice isn't there for me,at least,as it makes me feel sick,neglected,idiotic.....but at the end of it all...Lucky!!!

Anyways,my idea of happiness for the last two days has been the fact that people from Philippines and spain are actually reading my blog and giving their ideas about it.I can't express the happiness you feel when you see a comment on your blog,or when you see the rise in the counter that you've posted in your blog,for keeping track of the no of times its been visited.Obviously,the bad thing about counters is that they keep increasing even if you visit your own blog many times.But,even excluding that,I'm glad to see that every time I visit my blog,I find a decent enough increase in it.

Before I bug you people too much,would like to end on a happy note,and here's a message for my readers.."Thanks a lot!You people have given me the zest to let my imagination free and keep on writing.I'll try my best not to disappoing you,but even if you are disappointed,forgive me!"

6 comments:

  1. Jayan, firstly I want to say I have visited your blog since you left your first comment on my own blog. Having said that I noticed that a couple of the last posts were about cricket, and even though I love the sport (I really do) I don't know enough (nor have I seen a TV set for the last year) to say something.
    Secondly I love your name, I'd love to know what does it mean!
    Happiness - in my eyes is when you are at piece with yourself. When you know and feel fulfilled emotionally, intellectually and even physically. If that means lying in your bed day dreaming, so be it. If it is sitting in the park watching other people walk by, why not? No matter what it is, as long as it makes you feel happy, it's good enough. Happiness is what we create and so is sadness...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello!I dont know how to interpret your reason for visitng my blog,as I found ur first line a bit confusing.Anyways,its strange for me to know that a spanish person even knows what cricket is.my name has deep roots in Indian mythology,but to simplify it,it means "always victorious".

    and,let me add,its stranger to know that you've not seen a t.v. set for the last yr!!!
    your views of happiness are interesting,to say the least..I endorse them fully.
    take care

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jayant, is that your name? Well, I actually do click on interesting "recently saved blogs" on the blogger.com website. That is how I found you here. hehe.. Anyway, thanks also for your comment on my blog.. I don't think I am knowledgeable about that cricket game but it seems that is one thing that makes life fun for you. Regards.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Jayant!

    Nice to see your blog on college life.. much like what I've been going through @ the insti!! Liked your idea of happiness, cuz that is what I look for each time I log in :P...

    keep that up!

    ReplyDelete
  5. thanks cm n patchez!
    @patchez:even i've been goin thru a lot of things here that u've mentioned in ur blog,esp abt exams,notes,miserable marks n all..
    hope to read more comments/suggestions from ur side

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jayant, I apologise for being so unclear. All i tried to say, is that I could not comment on your blog earlier because it was a lot about cricket! I love the sport anyway...

    I am not Spanish, I just live in Spain and I love cricket because my husband is British...

    I love the meaning of your name! It's beautiful!

    ReplyDelete