Monday, January 19, 2009

Internship :(

Its been a month and a half since I came home after my 7th semester exams. The first week was full of enjoyment and I spent whole of it with my friends, family, relatives and a part of it with my laptop.

However, things are a bit different now.I find myself with nothing to do and I can say that it was out of this boredom that I decided to give a shot at the Indian Engineering Serives(IES) examination, which is to be held in June. My batchmates would laugh when they hear about this, as I am least expected to clear any exam of such magnitude, thanks to the reputation I earned myself in the previous three and a half years. But whatever they may say, nothing wrong in giving it a shot, isn't it?

The major issue concerning me these days is the commencement of my internship. I was supposed to join in the second week of January and its well past it.There were a few glitches in it and now that things are back on track, I suppose it'll most definitely start by next monday. The thought of waking up at 7am to traverse 35 km to Noida, spending the entire day there and coming back late at evening is frightening but that's what I'm supposed to do... pray for me!

1 comment: