Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Time to get started

Its been a long holiday for me and now I'm really fed up with the lifestyle I'm following that involves practically no work, be it physical or mental. I've spent the first twenty days of the new year doing nothing other than surfing the net, playing online chess and putting on weight. Now its time to figure out where I want to see myself by the end of the year. As of now I have only one place to go,i.e. join Infosys and do what lakhs of engineering graduates do every year, i.e. so called product engineering.

The second and better option would be to prepare hard for all the off campus examinations that are coming my way in the next few months and get through one of them and give myself a better and more relevant career.

The blog advertising has caught my attention of late again so I've decided to cut down on my chess time and spend some time on it so as to put my surfing hours to a better use.

Let's see where I land up!

1 comment: