Friday, February 27, 2009

Too many things to do!

It is the end of February and I just cannot manage my time well enough to pack everything that I want to do in a single day. It seems as if 24 hours in a day are not enough.

Not that I am killing myself by studying day and night but I'm afraid, that is exactly what I have to do from now on.When I thought about spending the whole of my last semester here in Delhi, I was sure that it will be all work and no play. But no, it has the downside to it as well, because living with your family,you have parents right on your backs to see that you don't keep on playing chess all the time.

As things stand now, I have to submit a synopsis about my training, appear for a test on 8th March, submit the mid term report a few days after that and then prepare for the first FIDE Rated tournament of my life. It will be my first shot at an international rating and I would not want Rs 1500 to go in vain.

Let's hope that I am able to maintain some sort of balance in all these things.

1 comment:

  1. Hopefully, your schedule's gotten less crazy - ya need a little time for yourself :)

    ReplyDelete