Saturday, February 7, 2009

Update..

So, I'm full time into my training now and contrary to what I wanted, I HAVE to report there every day, week after week, for the next few days at least. However, if you take out the 34 km a side bus sojourn(twice a day) out of my schedule, I enjoy my time in the office. Have learned a few things there in the past week and this week I actually helped them increase the efficiency, as I was given the responsibility to carry out a few tasks and I did that without any fuss.

Apart form that, I think tomorrow is Rose Day, another of those overhyped days like Valentine's Day, when we have got nothing to do. I've observed that in the past few years, the cards and gift manufacturers have created unnecessary hype around these so called "festivals" to sell their goods. The sooner the youngsters of this country understand this, the better.

Now a new concept has emerged, i.e. of a Valentine's Week!
It is supposed to start from Rose Day and carries on till Valentine's day, i.e. 14th of feb.

gimme a break!

1 comment:

  1. Here in Ohio, we have sweetest day....because V-day just isn't enough :)

    ReplyDelete