Saturday, July 26, 2008

Happy Birthday Dear Laptop :)

As the title suggests,today my laptop completes one whole year in my company.Its travelled with me from Delhi to Manipal and has been my companion through the good and bad times.It's helped me surf the net for uncountable hours,doing a lot of nonsensical things and a few sensible ones as well.
I've chatted to my friends, fought with them, ignored them, shared my happiness and sorrows with them and have let a few people know that I dont exactly hold them in very high regard.All this would have been impossible without it so I think it deserved a full post dedicated to it.
It's never broken down at any stage,has recovered satisfactorily from one or two software issues that keep creeping in from time to time.Thus,all in all,it's been a worthy companion to me.And lately,it's also helped me make a few hundred dollars :D.

No wonder I care for it so much!

It's of my favourite colour, BLACK and for all of you who are still bothered about reading this post,I'm including a pic of it, taken through my ten day old mobile phone(guess I'll write an entire post on it when it completes at least 6 months) but that's quite a story in itself.The image is taken at the place where my laptop usually resides,with the same cluttered surroundings(to give you people a real feel of what it has gone through ;) )

All the blog readers are invited for the party :P

3 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday(belated) to your lappy :)

    My lappy is just a day elder to yours :P

    Thanks for going through that poem.Was a pleasant surprise to see your comment on it.

    Have a nice Sunday.Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. belated happy b'day 2 ur laptop
    cool one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't know what I'd do without mine :)

    ReplyDelete