Thursday, July 24, 2008

How do you blog?

I always wanted to ask all the bloggers this question.And now that I know that a few people have started visiting mine, what better time than this to put this question through?

I HOPE you people are not thinking literally.We all know how to blog,isn't it?

The point I'm trying to bring out is,"How on earth do you retain your idea?"

I am not one who sits for hours, thinks about a topic, gathers ideas related to it and then organises them to give it the shape of a post which is entertainin/meaningful to read.I am one of those bloggers who gets his ideas from nowhere. And sadly, mostly it happens at a time when I'm out of my hostel, on my way to somewhere(where I have no means or mood to write the ideas down).

When I was sitting in a class,I thought about writing a post on the cribbers of my class. The kind of nerds who will go to any extent(and redefine begging) to get that extra half a mark from a teacher on the day papers are shown. While travelling in a train, I listen to people of all shapes and sizes talking about a variety of things,wanting their ideas to be respected more than Mr. George Bush's and I think of writing a post on the kinds of people you encounter in a train. Then I recall the beggar that crossed on the last signal or the waiter who served me food in the restaurant, who was similar to me in age and I think how possible was it that I'd have been born in his family and faced all the hardships...
We never value our resources much and keep on craving for more, like greedy parasites.We fail to understand that there are people who are in a worse position and who would not get to ours even if they work harder than us whole their lives! Isn't it a tragedy?

And then,I read someone's blog with posts like "The Tag Game","Weired Things About Me",etc etc and I think of writing one myself.

So,basically,after reading all this nonsense, you must have understood that the point in questinon is how on earth do you people manage to gather your ideas and organise them so beautifully into a post?

3 comments:

  1. I really can't say abt others but I think about a topic which is connected to my life and so has some examples. and just jot it down.
    I honestly don't have to think so much.
    niway gud question.

    Priya Joyce!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hm.. I guess even I follow the same pattern,as I find it too difficult to keep thinking about a topic,getting ideas and then write..
    but in the process,I often lose the thoughts that come to my mind at the times when I'm not blogging..

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't think I could ever keep a blog of my own going.....I just like to visit others' and read :)

    ReplyDelete