Tuesday, April 15, 2008

New-found interest in blogging :)

I am still amazed at the time I spend on blogspot these days. I had my tests since 12th but still, I was visiting people's blogs(most of them random ones) religiously. Obviously, it took a toll(and a HEAVY one, I'm sure) on the tests, but now I CARE TWO HOOTS about marks. It all started about a fortnight ago, when I was scrapped randomly by a Anadi to attend a pre-event to the Manipal Blogger's Meet. It all started from there and then I went through to his blog itself, thinking, "Let me check if he himself is interested or not."(hehe.. sorry for that thought, man!).

It was then that this addiction started, as I found links to a lot of blogs on his page and, I must confess, most of them were really good. Today, I finally got rid of my exams(not that I was killing myself studying all this while but still...) and the first thing I did was to Blogroll the people I always wanted to, add a few gadgets to my blog and thought that this GRAND ocaasion(coz I've spent more than an hour on my own blog for the first time) DEMANDED a post so, here I am!

Thanks to my readers who've recently started visiting and the one and only who has stuck on all this while, even if I wasn't posting( Thanks a lot, Carra for the patience). Would try to keep it updated from time to time now.

ATTENTION Please comment whenever you read any of my posts so that I know that people are still visiting it.

P.S. This post was completely a random one so I apologise for the lack of sensible content!!

3 comments:

  1. Hello, your site is very interesting. can you visit my page? is about my country, Chile. have a nice day, bye.


    http://www.tourxchile.es.tl

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Jayant.

    Thanks for visiting my "My Year in the World" blog and leaving such a nice comment.

    I see that you live in India. I am a Norwegian and I will visit your country in October/November for three weeks. To Mysore.

    ReplyDelete