Saturday, April 26, 2008

Time to slog!

Its 26th April,Saturday and I just attended the last DSP lecture of this sem.Soft Computing syllabus is already over, microprocessor lab is over too and we've even had the end sem exam for that(which means we'll be free on all mondays from now onwards).We were supposed to submit the synopsis for mini project today and god knows what's the status, as I've not done anything about it.Add to that another lab end sem coming up on wednesday, then TCS coming for campus placements on 2nd to 4th May, then demonstration of the mini project, then the third sessional tests and then the dreaded end sem examination.

Going by the kind of lifestyle I'm living you wouldn't get even a hint of what all lies in front of me and that's one of the reasons for this post,i.e. to vent out my frustration, plan out strategies and to demonstrate my anger at my inability to come to terms with studies.
Well, enough of ranting now and forgive the nonsensical contents of this post. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment