Saturday, April 26, 2008

Tough weekend ahead

Its again Saturday!I just can't keep track of how time is flying.It seems as if you blink you eye and week after week passes away.Got to rush to college in less than two hours' time and then we have that all important cricket final in the evening.The paper seeing of the second sessional and the much awaited Chelsea vs Manchester United match is there in the evening as well. Oops!!! Didn't I mention studies at all?It's such kind of situation where I just cant' have enough of studies.The more I get into it, the better it will be as I can't even figure out how many subjects/topics I need to keep a track of simultaneously during the next fortnight with placements, third sessionals, mini project submission, lab test and all coming up.
However, as I always do, am staying positive and hoping for the best of results.
good luck to me!:)

No comments:

Post a Comment